Happy Mother's Day & Mother's Day Winners


    Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms and Grandmoms out there.  I wish each of you a lovely day.

    I am a bit tardy in posting, but I am ready to share the names of the lucky five who will receive a free quarter in the Cricut Circle.  I selected the first five non-circle members as winners:



    Brigitte said...
    OMG, this is a dream come true!!! Pick me!


    Rhonda P said...
    I would love to have one. You got such a great gift.



    Melissa said...
    Me please!


    Dana said...
    I would really like to try it out. thanks for the chance.


    KARLA UREA said...
    Wao this is so nice, please pick me!!! Love


    Congratulations ladies!  I will be emailing each of you the information you need to claim your prize.Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2011/05/happy-mother-day-mother-day-winners.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection