Popcorn the bear wishing a happy birthday


    Popcorn the bear is back to wish you a happy birthday!  This little cutie is going to my friend Ruth as part of her series of bear cards.  I created two similar versions of this card, each using core'dination cardstock and my Stampin' Up punches.
     





    The packages were time consuming to color with my Copic markers, but were actually a great coloring exercise.  I learned a lot about what my markers can and cannot do.  I really enjoyed the plaid package - easy to do one color at a time.  I used my white gel pen to add the dots to the blue package.


    I added a small Party Time phrase to the front of the card using a stamp that came with the Popcorn set and Stampin' Up ink and oval punch.  I finished the oval with dots and dashes in white pen.


    I finished off the bottom edge with a Stampin' Up border punch and a bit of lime green ribbon.  I actually made two versions of this card and did not use floral print ribbon on the other card.  I was hoping that the floral ribbon feminized this card a bit.

    Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2010/08/popcorn-bear-wishing-happy-birthday.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection