New release from Digital Delights by Louby Loo and OMG!! FINALLY - a blog hop winner!!!


    Hi everybody! We've got a new release coming out this Thursday (Sept 2nd) from Digital Delights by Louby Loo! Please be sure and check back on Thursday to see some projects created with these adorable new images!  Also, do NOT miss out on the freebie Wendy is giving away right now over in the shop! It's soooooo CUTE and a must have for those Halloween cards!  Just click HERE!

    Oh my goodness gracious, I am sooooo sorry!!!! I totally and completely forgot to give away my candy from the Magnolia-licious blog hop! I think I need some of those meds that sharpen your mind as you get older, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it's called! LOL! Ok, so the winner of the blog candy is:

    #20 - Monique!!! Congrats Monique! Please get me your address and I'll send your surprise out to you !!!  Please make sure it's written out exactly how it should read on the envelope for me. What can I say? I'm a complete dummy with overseas addresses!  *smiles* Thanks to everyone for playing along!  Hugs!Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-release-from-digital-delights-by.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection