New Card for Kyle - and - Blog Candy Sign Up Continues


    I have a new card to share which I made for the sailor son of "my friend Kathy".  I used a nautical tattoo stamp from Bombshell Stamps, which should go over well once it reaches the carrier. 


    I used the Stand and Salute cartridge to create the base card, the navy front piece, the stars and the Liberty cut.  Circle nesties sets were used to cut out the stamped image and red metallic scalloped layer.  The stamped image was colored with Copic markers.


    If you have not already done so, be sure to leave a comment in the PREVIOUS post to be registered for my blog candy drawing.  I have nice blog candy this month - a $25.00 gift voucher from Custom Crops (thanks Custom Crops!!).


    Just when I thought I was finished I realized that I forgot to add color to our Bombshell's hair.  Oh No!  Here she is with color added.

    Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-card-for-kyle-and-blog-candy-sign.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection