♥ (HELP) which one a better foundation? ♥

    I almost ran out of make up foundation & getting a new one soon.
    but I wanna try something new~~ but still not sure what brand should I get?
    I have been using Liquid MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation foreveeer now.
    I like them especially the yellow undertone color on me but I'm still not 100% perfectly satisfied with the results. :(

    I have tried Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation.
    But I HATE the color on me. It makes my face looks a bit pale & the pinkish undertone is deff not my favorite. :(
    I got them in Medium Ivory, it was probably either too fair or too dark for me.

    I have also try CLINIQUE Perfectly Real Makeup in True Beige but I also hate the color on me.
    It was again, either too fair or too dark for me. :(

    I'm looking for my holy grail foundation. 
    I have a very dry skin, I don't have many acnes so I don't really need a full coverage but I do have a bit pores & bit of imperfection this and there so I still want the medium coverage with a natural look.
    I'd love to get the luminous dewy flawless kind of result. 
    It's one of the most important standard for my HG foundation other than finding the perfect color.
    I also need to find a perfect color foundation, so far NC35 is the colosest to perfect I've ever got.
    I don't like the pinkish color undertone, I like yellow undertone better. But of course not too yellow.

    soooo please, anybody, help me to find my HG foundation??


    I've been thinking of getting any of this..


    Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation
    I'm interested because the foundation supposedly gives a luminous glowing result & moisturize my skin in the same time. It also have the anti-aging formula. The color result suppose to look very natural or sheer coverage that won't makes my face looks 'cakey'.
    Should I get this??


     
    Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation
    the 'holy grail' foundation for many people. but is it really worth it? 
    It's really expensive though, almost double price more than MAC! :(
    but if its really that good, I would buy them for the quality.
    this foundation promise to gives a 'dewy' result, that's why I'm interested in it.
    Should I get this??


    Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
    one the most popular foundation out there.
    should I get this??

    or if you have a more better suggestion. I'd love to know.
    thankssss~~ ^^

    love.love ♥♥
    Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2010/02/help-which-one-better-foundation.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection