REVIEW: Freshlook Colorblends Contacts ♥




    Hi hiii~


    Recently, I purchased a brand new contacts lens. :)
    I never use them before & it's quite an experience. lol.
    I went to the mall with my BF the other day & saw a promotion in a new optical store.
    They were having a promotion for a contacts lens which if I buy 2 box, I will get another box for free.
    I thought, why not? I'm having troubles with eyesight too.
    So Hney & I got our eyes tested & it turned out that I have a 0.75 minus while Hney's have a 1. something minus.
    Which explains why we see blurred for the far sight. xD


    There were a lot of choices of contacts brand, but we chose Freshlook Colorblends because it was the most natural color contacts.
    I picked the Gray color, caz I thought I should try the less-obvious color before deciding to go all extreme with the contacts. 
    The other 2 were for my BF because he has worser eyesight compare to me.
    He picked the Brilliant Blue & the Sterling Gray which are the combination of gray & aqua-ish color.

    So we did purchased them & it costs us RM120 for 2 box. 

    So that means RM60/box for the power contacts or the contacts with prescriptions. (RM60 is around Rp.180.000,-) & I got another box for free^^

    I think the non-power contacts would be around RM50 (Rp.150.000,-).



    When we got home, we tried the contacts.
    I was having a hard time putting them on & I search some YouTube videos that explains the technique.
    After quite sometime, I finally got it. lol.
    I hurts at first, my eyes were red, I cried naturally not because of the pain though.
    My eyes need to take sometime to get used to it but so far I like them very much.
    I like the color, the material, and everything else.
    My eyesight is so much better too. I can see farsight now without even trying :)
    The gray color also compliments my eyes.
    These are some of the pictures~~



     
      
     


    soo that's my review of the contacts. ask mee if you have questions^^
    I will post the techniques that I use & some more review on the future posts. :)
    byee..


    love.love ♥♥Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2010/01/review-freshlook-colorblends-contacts.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection