Let the Rain Fall Down

    It's dark and stormy outside and opposed to wishing the weather away, I am wishing for a grander location to enjoy such a downpour. This seaside house in Scotland looks like the perfect place to watch an onslaught of wind and rain.

    I can imagine watching the waves crash furiously upon the beach from this window seat, a spot that seems made for daydreaming.


    The rest of the Blackett House and Estate doesn't look too shabby either...








    Also, while I wouldn't actually want to make use of the dogs for hunting, I am thrilled to see that the house comes equipped with Hunt Kennels-- you know of my love for dogs.

    Photos Courtesy of Dixcot Locations
    Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2009/03/let-rain-fall-down.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection