To Give Thanks

    This is the first Thanksgiving I won't spend at home with my family, as with the big move approaching, E & I decided traveling just didn't make sense. I will miss the rituals of our day, and most of all, I will miss being with my family, including the extended family and friends who are always part of the celebration.

    While my Thanksgiving table won't be quite this full this year, I am certainly ready to give thanks.

    I am thankful that E and I will be spending this holiday together, as last year he was on the other side of the globe for Thanksgiving. I am also thankful that we will be celebrating with one of my brothers, for whom a trip to our house was closer and easier to make.

    The past year of my life has been filled with great joy, as well as great frustration and stress. Since January, life has been a roller coaster ride, but along every dip and peak my family and friends have been there, providing support, encouragement and love. For them, as always, I am extremely thankful.


    I am also thankful for my blog as it has brought me into contact with incredible people from around the world, people with whom otherwise I may have never connected. The blogs I read inspire me with their creativity and talent, as I mentioned on Monday, yet the thoughtfulness and warmth of many of the people behind those blogs inspires me even more.

    Last, but certainly not least, I am extremely thankful for you, the readers of my blog. Whether you are a frequent commenter or someone who hasn't yet spoken up, I am so thankful you make the time to come here and read my words.

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you celebrating. May your day be filled with love and, of course, lots of delicious food!Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2008/11/to-give-thanks.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection