Promised Pages - FINALLY

    Remember last week when I wrote of attending a swarm/crop? And remember those elusive pages I claimed to have scrapped? Yes, well, here they are... FINALLY. I finally photograhed them (when I photographed this week's BBTB challenge... check back tomorrow!!).

    This first layout is of my new "Grand-pup", Magnus. My son got a baby Puggle (Pug+Beagle=Puggle) and is just enjoying him so much. I will get to meet the new grandpup when they come home this week for Thanksgiving!!



    This is my daughter and her college house mates when they visited a pumpkin farm. I have not yet scrapped the carving of the pumpkin photos... those are FUNNY!!



    This is my younger son passing out halloween candy to the Trick or Treaters. He is dressed as a comic book character, but apparently not being the coolest mom, I cannot remember who he is!!! Big sigh.... I worried about Ian & Barack scaring away the little kids, but apparently the lust for candy out weighed the fear of the tall guy!



    These are some adorable photos of my son and his friend Kristen. I love their smiles.





    Bethany was jealous that Ian had a photo shoot with "Barack" so she had to get in on the action while home on fall break.





    So you see, I really did scrap a few pages at the swarm!!! I also made a few cards, etc.Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2008/11/promised-pages-finally.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection