It's Time to BE Thankful!!

    I love Thanksgiving week! Honestly, it has such significance for me. As a child, Thankgiving meant time off from school, lots and lots of preparations for a big family feast with my FAVORITE cousins (and the adult family members - ha), and the beginning of Advent - a time of preparation for Christmas.

    As an adult Thanksgiving week has the added significance of being my wedding anniversary. My dh and I were married my senior year in college - we were married the weekend before Thanksgiving (so that I had time off for the honeymoon). This year, my anniversary was Sunday. It was nice for it NOT to fall on Wednesday or Thursday - dh, our younger son, and I had a nice, though busy, day.

    Where is all of this going? When Regina challenged the BBtB design team to use the SYI turkey in a cut, I decided to have fun with him. I created placecards for Thanksgiving dinner! My table is going to look so nice with Mr. Turkey gracing each place setting - even if he did get a gun to defend himself!! Thanks Regina, this was a fun challenge!!
    A close up of that cute little Turkey-guy:
    The place setting look:
    Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2008/11/it-time-to-be-thankful.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection