And the winner is...

    My official, impartial name selector...

    ...and the winner is....
    ...Bethany!!!

    I am so happy that anyone entered at all!!! Over 20 comments and only 3 were relatives!!! Wow, I'm amazed! :) I will do this again; it is fun!

    The funny thing about the drawing was that I was reading the comments to my husband and Bethany asked in hers if I was "the cookie angel." I said to my husband..."well, that's it. I'm sending them to Bethany right now." :) I guess a cookie angel was looking over her name in the drawing!!!

    Bethany...I didn't see a way to contact you, so please email me. There is a link to my email at the very bottom of the blog (and in the comments from the last post). Thanks! Off to decorate some cookies...
    Source URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2008/07/and-winner-is.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection