Hannah Montana Party

    A girlfriend called this week with a request for cookies for her daughter's Hannah Montana party. Since I have a boy and we are kind of "all-LEGOS-all-the-time" around here, I wasn't quite sure where to start. I took a look at the Hannah Montana website (I must say that I feel much more "with it" now that I know about Hannah), but decided I wasn't going to be able to get her name/logo to look quite right in my handwriting. I didn't have a guitar cutter, so here is what I came up with. The HM is for Hannah Montana, obviously, in Hannah colors. My sister had to set me straight on how to make the treble symbol. :) I like the way the music staff came out on the cookies.

    I hope Penny and her friends like them. Can't you just picture a group of 9-year-old girls dancing around in their pj's? :) Happy Birthday, Penny...have a great party!!!

    For the colors:

    Black: Spectrum Super Black
    Yellow: AmeriColor Gold mixed with AmeriColor Egg Yellow
    Purple: AmeriColor VioletSource URL: http://policfashion2011.blogspot.com/2008/03/hannah-montana-party.html
    Visit Police Fashion for daily updated images of art collection